Sarnia Aquarium Society
1) You do not need to be a member of Sarnia Aquarium Society or any other fish club to buy or sell items at this auction.
2) All items must be labeled with sellers name, name of fish, number in bag, sex if possible, condition of goods and minimum bid amount when applicable. PROPER LABELS MUST BE USED. WRITING DIRECTLY ON THE BAG WILL NOT BE ALLOWED.
3) Proper fish bags and rubber bands must be used. Ziplock bags and twist ties are not allowed. Larger fish should be in buckets or Styrofoam boxes (they tear holes in bags). Fish must be given ample amounts of water and air space. Rebagging charge is $1 per bag. The auction chairman may reject any item not meeting these standards.
4) We retain the right to reject any fish not fit for sale. (e.g. sick, deformed or badly damaged).
5)No cracked or broken tanks will be accepted.
6) All equipment offered for sale shall be in working order.
7) All items become the sole responsibility of the buyer once they are sold. We can accept no responsibility after that.
8) Sarnia Aquarium Society assumes no responsibility for any item entered in the auction or any personal injury occurring during the auction or on the site where the auction is being held.
9) ALL SALES ARE STRICTLY CASH!
10) S.A.S. will retain 30% of the collected bid for each item auctioned.
11) There will be a $3 registration charge for minimum bid items.
12) Your proceeds will be mailed to you. A $1.00 charge for postage and handling will be deducted from your proceeds.
13) All auction items must be related to the aquatic hobby.
14) Any item not claimed at the end of the auction becomes the property of Sarnia Aquarium Society.
15) There is a limit of 6 bags per species per person per colour submitted for sale (e.g. 6 bags red guppies, 6 bags blue guppies). The auction chairman will, at his discretion, reject any items that exceed these limits.
For more information: either call Bruce Hart 519-683-2822 or Jack Vander Aa 519-542-8282